NAD is a foundational molecule found in every cell in the human body
In addition to its proven effectiveness at treating addiction, depression, anxiety, and PTSD, NAD has been gaining recognition for its role in combating the effects of aging—and for offering powerful possibilities for the treatment of cardiovascular disease, kidney disease, autoimmune disorders, chronic fatigue, and neurodegenerative diseases like Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s.
The BR+NAD Brain Restoration Summit is the ONLY international gathering of researchers and clinicians specifically devoted to NAD practice and research. This year’s Summit will be delivered virtually, directly to your computer, and Summit recordings will be available for future listening.
Originally planned for the Westin New Orleans, this year’s Summit will now come to you virtually. Learn from the world’s leading NAD+ researchers and clinicians about the latest discoveries regarding nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide (NAD+), which performs multiple essential roles in the human body.
Exciting advances in NAD+ research are demonstrating the importance of cellular health in protecting, preserving, and restoring brain function, boosting immunity and cellular energy levels, and countering the degenerative effects of aging. Participants will learn about NAD+’s proven and potential applications in improving the quality of life for those facing addiction, neurodegenerative diseases, or concerns such as chronic stress, post-traumatic stress, depression, anxiety, chronic fatigue, and aging.
Who should attend?
Psychologists and Psychiatrists
Functional Medicine Specialists
Mental Health Counselors
Don’t deprive yourself of this invaluable opportunity to learn the latest in the fast-changing world of NAD research and practice.
What you will receive:
- The latest research from investigators, physicians, and mental health practitioners who are on the front lines of NAD+ research and delivery protocols.
- Updates from the country’s foremost clinicians in intravenous NAD for addiction detox, depression, anxiety, PTSD, and other neurodegenerative conditions.
- Greater understanding of the proven and potential applications of nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide for treating a wide range of illnesses and conditions—from addiction, anxiety, depression, and trauma, to neurodegenerative diseases that include Parkinson’s, Alzheimer’s, and others associated with aging.
- Insights into the direction of future research and practice protocols utilizing intravenous NAD.
- Inspiration from keynote Dan Schneider, real-life hero of the Netflix mini-documentary series, The Pharmacist, about his ongoing battle against the opioid crisis.
- Case studies of how NAD has helped boost the mental health and resilience of people traumatized by the Covid-19 pandemic and lockdown.
- Insights into the benefits of NAD in boosting the immune system and enhancing recovery rates from novel viruses such as the one responsible for Covid-19.
- Opportunities to share your own experiences and hear from other leading practitioners on the benefits of NAD they have witnessed in their own patient populations.
- Links to Summit recordings to listen to again at your convenience!
Springfield Wellness Center, the home of Brain Restoration Plus (BR+), is hosting the third Brain Restoration Summit on Friday and Saturday, November 20 – 21.
As in previous years, the purpose of the Summit is to bring together leading NAD+ researchers and clinicians to share information and exchange ideas regarding nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide (NAD+), which performs multiple essential roles in the human body. Exciting advances in NAD+ research are demonstrating the importance of cellular health in protecting, preserving, and restoring brain function. Participants will learn about NAD+’s beneficial usage and potential applications in improving the quality of life for those facing neurodegenerative diseases or mental health concerns such as chronic stress, post-traumatic stress, depression, anxiety, chemical dependency, or aging.
For more information about services provided by Springfield Wellness Center, visit our website
Addiction the Dark Night of the Soul NAD+ the Light of Hope
By Paula Norris Mestayer with Leslee Goodman