Call for Proposals for the NAD Clinical Case Report Award
Summit participants who applied for a poster presentation on a particular case study are strongly encouraged to submit a short proposal in consideration for the NAD Clinical Case Award. In addition to a monetary award, the winning case report will be included on the NAD Research, Inc. website. Additionally, the case report can be considered for a scientific publication through NAD Research, Inc. and Springfield Wellness Center.
Those interested in this award should submit a short 1-2 page proposal addressing the following points:
- Briefly restate the background of your case and findings.
- What novel evidence does your work provide in how NAD+ can advance treatment in similar cases?
- How does your case provide valuable insight into utilizing NAD+ for specific therapies in a more effective or sustainable way than other treatment alternatives already tried?
- Can NAD+ be used in conjunction with other therapies for similar cases, and if so, how do you generally see this possible?
- What other additional future ideas could be considered in using NAD+ for such treatment, and how could it inform future scientific research on the subject?
Please support any prior scientific evidence you’re citing in your proposal with in-text citations, and a references section on a separate, last page. All citations and references must be in APA formatting. You may use this link as a guide: