NAD is a foundational molecule found in every cell in the human body.
In addition to its proven effectiveness at treating addiction, depression, anxiety, and PTSD, NAD has been gaining recognition for its role in combating the effects of aging—and for offering powerful possibilities for the treatment of cardiovascular disease, kidney disease, autoimmune disorders, chronic fatigue, and neurodegenerative diseases like Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s.
The BR+NAD Brain Restoration Summit is the ONLY international gathering of researchers and clinicians specifically devoted to NAD practice and research. This year’s Summit will be delivered virtually, directly to your computer, and Summit recordings will be available for future listening.
Who Should Attend?
Psychologists and psychiatrists
Functional Medicine specialists
Mental health counselors
Don’t deprive yourself of this invaluable opportunity to learn the latest in the fast-changing world of NAD research and practice.
What you will receive
- The latest research from investigators, physicians, and mental health practitioners who are on the front lines of NAD+ research and delivery protocols.
- Updates from the country’s foremost clinicians in intravenous NAD for addiction detox, depression, anxiety, PTSD, and other neurodegenerative conditions.
- Greater understanding of the proven and potential applications of nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide for treating a wide range of illnesses and conditions—from addiction, anxiety, depression, and trauma, to neurodegenerative diseases that include Parkinson’s, Alzheimer’s, and others associated with aging.
- Insights into the direction of future research and practice protocols utilizing intravenous NAD.
- Inspiration from keynote Dan Schneider, real-life hero of the Netflix mini-documentary series, The Pharmacist, about his ongoing battle against the opioid crisis.
- Case studies of how NAD has helped boost the mental health and resilience of people traumatized by the Covid-19 pandemic and lockdown.
- Insights into the benefits of NAD in boosting the immune system and enhancing recovery rates from novel viruses such as the one responsible for Covid-19.
- Opportunities to share your own experiences and hear from other leading practitioners on the benefits of NAD they have witnessed in their own patient populations.
- Links to Summit recordings to listen to again at your convenience!